Ahad, 19 April 2009

Way to go, MAMA.

I wud want to make this life easier for me. Currently reading Normal Fetal Dev & Growth of 10th teachers ( I owe myself another 5 topics today).

This evening I attended CME organised by RMSA, spending time on Malaria and Endocrine disease which I got myself correct. (yeay!). The pt comes at first with CC ( chief complaints) similar to Diabetic Patient (DM normal symptoms like Polyphagia,polydipsia,polyuria - nocturia esp..blabla) but when it comes to the Family History of Brain tumor; there I wud like to include my Cushing Disease in the Diagnosis as we knw, having cancer in the family exposes an extremely high risk of inheritance.

I called home this afternoon(around 4pm Msia tyme) talking with my mom. Requested for a new baju kurung for my graduation. Cant believe it I talk crap as eg. this sentence - ' Semua org ade baju baru, Lisa sorg je takde =('.. har har har.. Its Funny. I knw I sounded like a retard-kindergarden gurl. WELL, what to do, i realised it too late after i hang up the phone. Luckily she come with the
consolation ' Ala ada yg ungu tu baru pakai sekali, and baju Nana cantik warna brown. Nnt Ma htr dua2. Nak buat baru tak padan dgn nk tempah lg, ur graduation in Msia nnt kita buat baru'.
--> See,phew.. hehe. I'd always be a child to my mom, small one i meant. I envy my sissy Nana, she always comes up with a nicely designed baju kurung/kebaya. Surely better taste than mine:)). I hate to make things difficult , ended up wearing the same old things. Hey but careful, when it comes for me being fussy u wudnt wan to come near me then;p.

Study has been very boring these few days. But i need to,i have to. Perhaps for the rest of my life then. Of the title above, I just cant wait to see all the future "mama's" in the labour room in O& G dpt. which i last saw during my 5th clinical years. I hope I grad with flying colors theoritical knwlegde of medicine as im working with humans, emotionally oriented object which can feel the Pain, Sensitivity. (Accurate diagnose/cure/advise,prevent)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan