Jumaat, 17 April 2009

So Long , Jimmy,,


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum wbt..

And thats the song i used to listen again n again during my jr 3rd year by James Blunt. This Sat is not as good as it supposed to be, dim cloudy wheather but hey i aint gonna sleep bec yah. Had enough beauty sleep last nitey ^_^...

Now its 915am. Havent had my breakfast yet, wandering around some blogs and catch myself with this one topic CRF ( chronic renal failure). A very familiar one. But hardly remember the management. So guess I'd work my ass of this morning on this topic with Kumar & Clark's help, with reference to Msia Hosp doses of Sarawak's handbook.

Guess dats for now. Will be writing more later when i feel empty.
Wassalam.

p/s- that was my cuzzie Nabilah & hubby wish u both happiness in life forever! blessed with many childrens ahaks;)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan