Isnin, 20 April 2009

Some people think they are good producers. They enjoy making dramas. Yarkss.


At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.

Yea well, I am not possessed at the current moment. Perhaps later. I remember my senior back in SMAI once told me, we will only be famous of two kinds of things. By a good behaviour or bad one. U make your choice. Nevertheless,there r many posers who'd choose the latter. The reason y is because they think they are 'cool' by acting so, they produce "dramas", a good one.
Sadly the fact is dat they dont realise that ppl just take them as another moron on earth. God.
Good luck in ur future dramas!er..Doctors?

Okay.. part from that. Life gives us alot of options. Quoted from an article,
Decisions, choices, options!


These are the things in life which you will have to make in order to decide what’s best for you. It is important to weigh the options you have carefully. So when you finally make up your mind, you leave no room for dismay.

Looking back, Ive turned down quite a number of offers. I dont regret them anyway for u know
there are reasons it all turned down at that time - a valid one.

1. Offer to study in Aussie (MARA) biotech - turned down.

2. UIAM Matriculation (Medicine ) - turned down.

3. Pursue the English Course at British Council (Upper Intermediate)
- turned down.

I was given with many good opportunities but I had the option to choose. Those are some of the good offers that I have received, but taking all things in, I chose to turn down the offers. Sometimes, it is not just about how well the study place is known, or how promising the future can be for you. It is just about your passion. And what you love to do.

Sure, life has got its up and down. But I know Allah is always there, guiding me, and giving His best, for me and my future.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan