Khamis, 9 April 2009

Lalalala.. Perut Lapar Hati Pun x Suka..=(



Nobody wants you...
Nobody makes you happy..
Nobody likes you..
Nobody misses you...
Nobody wants good things for you...
Nobody care about you.
Dont cry!


For my name is..nobody=') -Nurul Alyaa Rashid-

Assalamualaikum wbt... Hehe..

The short intro was actually an sms sent by my youngest sissy Alyaa..(makes my day coz dah lame x main sms2 foward2 nih ha...mls@ costly ok 1 sms to Malaysia). She's in form 3 currently studying in Mrsm Langkawi ., school? boring..blablabla...I like to tease her, alot. especially when im bored during weekends got nothing much to do.(apart fr study which i think kinda lame if i keep on mentioning in out here=)..ngee )
I like her voice, cute on the phone. but she's bigger than me if u see her,haha.. in sense on height n weight. I need to 'bajet' the time she went out for outing coz its illegal to bring hp to school. Biasela .. budak skolah..borinnnnnnnnngg.... harharhar..

As usual, I forgot to buy my roti and my telur fr the kedai downstairs.. kalau tak esok dah leh bfast scrambled egg dah.sluurrpp... hm.. I shud start gettin my ass off this chair n cook. Esok ade test zachut.. need to revise back all the endocrinology diseases that ive learnt the week through..
Guess... cya!!
wassalam..

p/s- gamba maggi di atas ialah hasil kelaparan aku yg begitu kronik.. hehe.. dlu masa skolah irsyad seriyes gile x nak makan maggi until this one girl ckp aku terdengar " kawan abg aku makan megi masuk je u".. so.. aku pk masa tu klu mkn megi aku pn smpt masuk u.. (siap nk keluar dah ni,insyallah..heheh).. still its x elok utk sllu..emergency call sahaja.sekian.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan