Rabu, 22 April 2009

Course Conversion??


Music. Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield.

Im not that sick. Its just that im well aware that my flu will be getting worse once I go out since the current wheater indicate -3. So Ive decided to take a step back,stay at home and enjoy the quite moment. Yohooo!!=)

Yesterday, since we ( me and my friends) discussed alot bout expenses, esp during our trip to Spain in July, Ive been thinking. I would treasure the opportunity to become a banker, alot. Haha. I think the gene from my dad makes me admire accounting,economic or something to do with it. But bec in Junior Science College, my dad strictly did not allowed me to take accounting. Even as the additional subjects. No cross path for accounts & me then. But Im still thankful for the life I have now..
Ive been wanting to join the corporate job, dealing with ppl and esp the bank. Till now I cant find any crossroad for medicine & banking ? Er.. except for the panel clinics. Hehehe.God,any ideas ppl? Im not that good in managing my things yea i knoe lol, my clothes especially (harhar).. But hey im pretty cool in managing my money tho its abit off sometimes. (all the time). Pretty much whinning, its just that i think its OK to look at your past life once awhile.

Ive been contacted by a friend of mine from Johor yesterday evening. It was a suprise since we havent keep in touch with each other for quite sometimes. And yea he came with alot of updates of life and stuff, even left me a memorable sms :

"Whatever problems that we mite have.. Yang penting mcm Nabi kate, orang mukmin itu bile diberi nikmat kebahagiaan dia bersyukur - dapat pahala... Apabila diberi ujian, masalah, dia bersabar, diberi pahala juga. So, dua2 dapat pahala..Hidup ni banyak persoalan tp kita tak perlu risau dgn persoalan2 ini,mungkin Allah sengaja menguji hambanya.."

Its a comforting message. He's having a hard time for himself . Well, who doesnt rite!

Till then.
Wassalam

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan