Selasa, 21 April 2009

A visit of Menteri Terengganu.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum wbt

Fatigue and sleepy. Hehehe.. Last nite was a blast in embassy, well, i've attended the Meeting for anak-anak Terengganu since the their minister paid them a visit.

DAAA, I knoe obviously im not one huahua but i went there on behalf of the RMSA members.Luckily these anak Terenganus was awarded with 200USD last nite. All of them.Cis. (How i wish Lim Guan Eng wud come and do the same ;( ..). Furthermore, I had the opportunity to eat at the same table with En. Razali, I think he's one of the important ppl, in Yayasan Tganu, if im not mistaken,The Head. (Luckily dia baik, so kenyang jgk aku makan tak pyh kontrol=p)

All of them, the delegates are very friendly to the students,very2 humble I can say. Tganu is about to send more ppl doing medicine outside the country, Russia is one of the place-of-choice. And for Engineering too.
We came back after a great dinner around 11. This week Immunology is killing me slowly actually but, yea i had extra time for myself before the killing last 2 subjects plus exams in 2 weeks. Back to books. Chiows.

wassalam.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan