Sabtu, 6 Jun 2009

Blessing in Disguise.

Music : Hero - Mariah Carey

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Done with the first MCQ. Half way to the end. Just a point to ponder when I start to comment or criticize on something, there is when the test came from above.
This one day I used to question my dad when I was a younger teen, why the fellow person didnt perform the prayers. And what happen to me the next day I failed to perform the Zuhur, Asar, Maghrib and Isya' prayers. Weakness that September baby should overcome - never criticize things that much ha ha ha.

Sometimes among my friends, I used to be the 'wound healer'. I listen to them and offer thoughts and advices. I heal their pain and tell them what they could do.

But in the end of the day, who listens to me? Who will heal my aches? Who will lift the burdens off my shoulders? The general impression would be this - im so good at solving others’ problems i shouldnt face any difficulties handling my own.

Medicine is a lonely profession. And so are psychologists, priests, counselors and anyone who finds oneself constantly being turned to for succor and sustenance. So im thankful for the friends and families who are always there to lend their ears, and love me unconditionally. Coz some people arent just as lucky. (adapted from a blogger..)

" When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong. And you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you.."

I need to go home. Fast.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan