Khamis, 18 Jun 2009

TAGGED.


NuruL iMaN

:: My personal POV ::

My bestie since primary

Perempuan Melayu Terakhir
(I mite be the second last.. hehe :P )

Cute

Funny

Independent

She claims herself talkative when I dont think
she talks much with strangers rite?

Her patience is always her virtue ;)

Good at keeping secrets *wink*

p/s - btw, I miss her company soo much!! *shrug*


LISA RASHID
(erk .. can sum ppl tell me y i am keen in this yellow color?huh?)

Firstly, I am totally screwed up in desribing myself.. u tell me!!

Like to talk, and can continously talking till I start to crap.

I consider myself .. Unpredictable.

Mood Swings .. Short temper. Frank. Meticulous.

Loves Shopping. Travelling.

I like to cook hee..wpun x sedap :D

I like good suprises. And I treasure friendship alot.

I dont favor Durians,Mee -unless it is home-made/mee mamak, Kambing, Petai.
(Europian celup.. hehe kidding!!)

Char Kuey Teow - Makes my day



(Next tag wud be Janet , Faris , Iman , Azira , Auyun , Fatima , Nisa , and Nuown Buddy!)

3 ulasan:

  1. wah wah...puji mlambung nampak...
    neway..jumpe july ni k?

    BalasPadam
  2. owh god! ive been tagged! tak reti laa nak buat.. heh!!

    BalasPadam
  3. wahhh..lisa..dh balik msia ke..jum jumpe...lamanye x jumpe..kte fly to france 11sept ni..dh start keje ke?..makin cun ler...hehhe...ada ape2 rahsia..;))

    BalasPadam