Isnin, 4 Mei 2009

Upon spending the leisure time..



The collections dat i have, except for the first pink..


Hehe i love reading. And this newbie will definitely makes my day;)


Daim Almond Cake @Ikea. My temptations since junior year.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum wbt...
Rite after class me and Adele went for window shopping at the new shopping complex in Moscow. The third Mega. Ive promised to accompany her to shop today since yesterday i was darn tired rite after Massad the nite before, so that makes me want to have the whole Sunday for myself. On the bed of course..:D. She got herself a pair of purple Croc shoes, cute! I just got myself the book from my favourite author,Sophie Kinsella;).
Im having Tropical Disease cycle this week. Will be having exams on 15th May. And thats the end of my 6th course semester. Mixed feelings. *shrug*

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan