Isnin, 23 Mac 2009

...Monday Blues...



Yeah.. harini hari first Anesthesiology..
I had a day-full of Monday Blues...sleepy eyes, drowsy head.. At the end of 2nd lecture, Nadia my classmate raised her hand to the teacher and point to me..

" Ana ocen golodna..zdec ects cafe?? " ( she is very hungry do u have cafe around here)

At that moment guess what im doing, Im holding Zharif's Shepherd Pie and slowly i gv it bec to him.. erkk... takde notis wey makcik ni nk sound cikgu pun.. haha
the actual Q i asked her is where is the cafe??? Then the teacher looked straight to me,
" Y dont u just go home... im afraid ull faint soon"..

WOW... its like a god gracious gift to me HAHAHA... dreams come true blablabla..
i bet the teacher notice my 'seposen' face in front of her while copying the lecture.. haih... what a day..wink2.. Lepas lecture tu takde class pun,just a demo on practical way of doing... hah.. ntohle.. esok tny budak2 lain..

Well its nothing 2 do with the picture above.Its an Aromatherapy kinda-thing with Rosemary plus Lavender scents. It helps alot,ive tried n u shud too=)..konon for stress eyes..(I got read at the labels up there).. Its a complimentary gift fr Maybank well i dunno when since i found it at home n brought it here.U hafta place it in the freezer first before using it and keep it bec there after that...nah.. gud sleeep tonite;)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan