Khamis, 26 Mac 2009

Big - Time Moron ..


Bismillahirrahmanirrahimm..

Harini aku sangat2 stress dan tension..xde mood..
As stubborn as i can be, klu aku mls or takde mood tu.. mmg ape2 pn xtau.. harap2 kne rajin la lps ni n cant live with the same attitude every day. Not good to nurture a future healthcare personnel.

Mule2 pg cls,supposely today turn aku buat Cardiac Resuscitation (CPR) kt patung tu.. alkisahnya, taktau knape pagi2 xde mood. Aku pun tak buat dgn alasan letih,aku promise akan buat esoknya Jumaat. Mane tak, tgk sume org tercungap2,kene practise 7 complex ( 30 pressing x 2 breathing)..dlm masa 2 minit je!! Sorg je yg lepas smlm..tu pun muke dah hyperemia (merah2).. silap2 die plak yg akan dibuat CPR hahaha..

Balik2 then a friend of mine buzz me, telling that weve been fined for speeding in Italy last time.. so, there goes my RM80.. haih.. long time summer thing still holds. There.

After that, what bothers me most is friends coming over from msia. There are not coming here to Moscow, they gonna meet me London.(the actual plan) And the fickle minded part, just similar to mine- makes me cant deal with it like a plus plus magnetic pole.There.

Then there is this stupid so called-meeting. I hate the word. Hate the fact that i have to live with it for the rest of my life..GOD.Why on earth u choose a weekday to have one? Im an evil. I dont mind at all to ignore it and just pretend like i knw nothing bout it. Ignorance is bliss somehow. Ive done that so many times.
I walk with senior 'licence" anyways. huhu.. But this time ill go. The reason is : No reason. Ppl do stupid things smtms. I will in 10 mins from now, sacrifice my 1 hour study time,or at least my sweet time on the bed. Who cares.

At this moment im having this contracting pain on my abdomen. Im not pregnant. Its the PMS thing that is normal during menses. Thats the label for all my emotional expression up above..

God..please make all these things gone from my mind..from my sight.. and from my heart..
make me more accepting and understand that things wont always go my way despite how hard i want them to be..for real.

p/s- to my bro Hafiz, if u happen to read this i just wanna say sorry for throwing all the tantrums to you just now. Nah.. result for keep bugging me for unnecessary reasons at the wrong time. Okla.. wishlist-baju Topman tis summer status approved with no argue.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan